Entries Begin on Feb. 1, 2022
2022 Wine Country Quilt Show Entry Info
The Guild will take all reasonable measures to safeguard all of the items entered into the Quilt Show. The owner of the items entered in this Quilt Show understands that no insurance for these items will be available during the time these items are delivered to be displayed until they are released to the owner or the owner’s designated agent. By entering items into the Quilt Show, the owner acknowledges understanding these conditions. The owner of the items hereby agrees to release Moonlight Quilters of Sonoma County Quilt Guild from any liability for vandalism, fire, theft, flood, damage to building and contents, misplacement, loss, or any other cause during the time the items are in the Guild’s possession.
1. Anyone may enter a quilt into the show. However, only MQSC member may sell items that are displayed as part of the show. MQSC retains a 15% commission, so price accordingly. All Entries must adhere to copyright law. All sale entries must be new and never shown in Wine Country Quilt show and never been for sale in the Show Boutique.
2. A maximum of 3 entry items per individual.
3. All quilts must have a 3 – 5″ wide hanging sleeve. Quilts longer than 90” must have a sleeve sewn at 86″ from bottom.
4. Every entry must have a quilt show label attached.
5. You MUST provide a valid email address. If you don't have one, "borrow" one from a reliable friend or relative who will relay messages to you. We will NOT make phone calls since that is too time-consuming. If you submit a syntactically valid email address that bounces, your entry will be pulled.
NOTE: The entries accepted and displayed are at the discretion of the quilt show arrangers. All efforts will be made to accommodate and display all entries.
Acceptance of show entries are on a first enter – first accepted basis until the show is full or the deadline is reached, whichever occurs first. Your entry is not complete until you have submitted BOTH your entry form AND the required photo AND paid the entry fee. If you wait until the last minute and the show is already full, your quilt will not be displayed.
SPECIAL EXHIBITS are a grouping of entries that will be managed by an individual who is representing and responsible for all the entries in the grouping. Special exhibits may have additional signage, special hanging or display requirements. Special Exhibits will adhere to all entry requirements and dates. Special Exhibits can ONLY be entered on-line here.
Sunday, April 3, 2022: Deadline to submit entry forms, email photos and pay processing fee to MQSC.
Note: fee must be RECEIVED by this date. Snail Mail is slow these days, slow plan accordingly. If in doubt, pay by credit card.
Thursday, June 2, 2022: Deliver quilts/wearables to Veterans’ Building
Sat & Sun, June 4 and 5, 2022: Wine Country Quilt Show
Sunday, June 5, 2022: Pick up quilts/wearables
How to Enter
To enter your quilt in the show, you must complete these three steps:
1. Submit an entry form for each quilt/wearable. Deadline: April 3, 2022
Use the Online Entry Form
Please enter all required information or your entry will be rejected. If rejected, your form will be returned with a Red Error Message. In that case, fix and re-submit. When your on-line entry is accepted, you will get a confirmation web page.
Paper Entry Forms will no longer be accepted. If you do not have access to a computer, you will need to attend a meeting to have someone help you with your entry.
2. Email a photo for each quilt/wearable following the guidelines below. Deadline: April 3, 2022
Attach a good quality .jpg photo of your quilt or wearable to the email message
Be sure the top of the quilt is at the top of the photo
Ensure the photo is properly lighted so the true colors are represented (no shadows)
Send medium to large photos, do not send thumbnail photos
Photograph your quilt straight on. Do not photograph over a bed or draped over furniture
Scanned photos are not accepted
Please send only one photo per e-mail
Include the following in the body of the email:
Quilt dimensions in inches. Width then Length (Height). Please be accurate.
NOTES about emailing photos of quilt entries
The information accompanying the photo of your quilt must match the information on your entry form.
This email address is for photos only. Do not use this email address for any other correspondence or entry forms.
If you can’t email a photo, we can photograph your quilt at selected MQSC meetings.
3. Mail a Check. There is a NON-REFUNDABLE processing fee of $5 per person (not per quilt)
Make your check payable to MQSC. Write "Quilt Show Entry Fee" in the Memo Section of your check.
Mail your check to MQSC Treasurer, P.O. Box 6818, Santa Rosa, CA 95406
Also include who the quilt entrant is. Your check needs to be received by the deadline date of April 3, 2022.
A single $5 processing fee is good for all your entries whether you have one or three quilts.
How to Prepare & Deliver Your Quilt to the Show
1. Attach a 3 – 5″ wide hanging sleeve to the top of each quilt.
Quilts longer than 90 inches must have a sleeve sewn at 86″ from the bottom edge.
2. Fill out a paper label for each quilt/wearable.
Click: Quilt Label – it has 3 labels per printed sheet.
The name and quilt title on the label must match your entry form.
Attach a paper label to each quilt/wearable.
For Quilts: Attach paper label to back at lower right corner.
3. Deliver your quilt/wearable to the Veterans’ Building, 1351 Maple Ave., Santa Rosa, CA on
Thursday, June 2, 2022 between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Quilts/wearables must be picked up on Sunday, June 5, 2022 between 5 and 5:45 pm