2022 Wine Country Quilt Show Entry Info
The Guild will take all reasonable measures to safeguard all of the items entered into the Quilt Show. The owner of the items entered in this Quilt Show understands that no insurance for these items will be available during the time these items are delivered to be displayed until they are released to the owner or the owner’s designated agent. By entering items into the Quilt Show, the owner acknowledges understanding these conditions. The owner of the items hereby agrees to release Moonlight Quilters of Sonoma County Quilt Guild from any liability for vandalism, fire, theft, flood, damage to building and contents, misplacement, loss, or any other cause during the time the items are in the Guild’s possession.
1. Anyone may enter a quilt into the show. However, only MQSC member may sell items that are displayed as part of the show. MQSC retains a 15% commission, so price accordingly. All Entries must adhere to copyright law. All sale entries must be new and never shown in Wine Country Quilt show and never been for sale in the Show Boutique.
2. A maximum of 3 entry items per individual.
3. All quilts must have a 3 – 5″ wide hanging sleeve. Quilts longer than 90” must have a sleeve sewn at 86″ from bottom.
4. Every entry must have a quilt show label attached.
5. You MUST provide a valid email address. If you don't have one, "borrow" one from a reliable friend or relative who will relay messages to you. We will NOT make phone calls since that is too time-consuming. If you submit a syntactically valid email address that bounces, your entry will be pulled.
NOTE: The entries accepted and displayed are at the discretion of the quilt show arrangers. All efforts will be made to accommodate and display all entries. Acceptance of show entries are on a first enter – first accepted basis until the show is full or the deadline is reached, whichever occurs first. Your entry is not complete until you have submitted BOTH your entry form AND the required photo AND paid the entry fee. If you wait until the last minute and the show is already full, your quilt will not be displayed.
SPECIAL EXHIBITS are a grouping of entries that will be managed by an individual who is representing and responsible for all the entries in the grouping. Special exhibits may have additional signage, special hanging or display requirements. Special Exhibits will adhere to all entry requirements and dates. Special Exhibits can ONLY be entered on-line here.
Sunday, April 3, 2022: Deadline to submit entry forms, email photos and pay processing fee to MQSC.
Note: fee must be RECEIVED by this date. Snail Mail is slow these days, slow plan accordingly. If in doubt, pay by credit card.
Thursday, June 2, 2022: Deliver quilts/wearables to Veterans’ Building
Sat & Sun, June 4 and 5, 2022: Wine Country Quilt Show
Sunday, June 5, 2022: Pick up quilts/wearables
How to Enter
To enter your quilt in the show, you must complete these three steps:
1. Submit an entry form for each quilt/wearable. Deadline: April 3, 2022